FAMILY HEALTH SERVICES MESSAGE:
Due to COVID-19 the following precautionary measures are being taken to prevent unnecessary exposure for staff and families we serve:
- WIC: All WIC offices are closing to the public. If you currently have an appointment scheduled, the WIC clinic staff will be contacting you to complete it over the phone. You will continue to receive and be able to use your benefits as long as your certification is active. Contact your local WIC clinic for remote service, or call the State Office at 1-800-433-4298 for assistance. The State Office will also be available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Home Visiting (Parents as Teachers, First Year Initiative, SafeCare, Montana Asthma Program): Home visiting staff will be doing all home visits by phone or video conferencing depending on the guidance of each program. Home visitors will contact current and newly referred clients individually to schedule remote appointment times. It is our goal to continue to provide as many of our families as possible with the resources they need, so please call us at 406-454-6950 with questions or concerns.
- Car Seat Program: We will not provide car seats or car seat checkups until further notice.
- Parenting Classes: All parenting classes have been temporarily cancelled. Current participants will be notified once classes resume.
- CONNECT Referral System: Onboarding will continue; however, in-person training and meetings are cancelled. Trainings will take place remotely.
- Foster Child Health Program: Nurses will not provide in-person visits to foster parents, but will remain in contact as necessary.
Please call us at 406-454-6950 with questions or concerns.
Like us on Facebook!
Family Services is working to enhance the health and safety of the families in our community. We work toward this goal with educational efforts, screenings, and the services we provide. Our programs include:
- WIC- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children
- Maternal & Child Health Programs
- Safe Kids Cascade County
Toby’s House Crisis nursery is in the works. Follow the progress by visiting and “liking” their Facebook page!