Like us on Facebook!
Environmental Health Services focuses on providing a healthy environment for the residents of our community. We promote a healthy environment through education, monitoring, and enforcement of state laws and regulations in several programs. Please click on a program to learn more.
- Air Quality
- Daycare Centers and Group Homes
- Drinking Water
- Food Establishments and Safety (Licensing Options, Food Safety, Etc.)
- Public Accommodations (Hotels, Motels, B&Bs, Tourist Homes)
- Rabies Prevention
- Septic Systems
- Swimming Pools/Spas
- Tattoo/Piercing Establishments
- Trailer Courts
- Additional Information and Resources–Storm Water, Superfund Activity, Recent Events